jueves, 5 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Belén Patrón Lara.

 FAMOUS CITIES


We are going to write about famous cities that we have already visited and enjoyed. We want to write about It and share our experiences and important facts, the cities we are going to talk about are: Mexico City and Alabama 


Mexico City:

Is located in the valley of Mexico, in the country of Mexico It was founded on 13 March 1325, 697 years ago. When I was there, I went to the emblematic Places, like the Torre Latino, zócalo, Coyoacan, six flags, Estadio Azteca, KidZania, Xochimilco, Auditorio Nacional, the basilica of Guadalupe, etc.…, when I (Belén) was there we went to the Torre Latino but I was dizzy and after that, I vomit in the Subway, it was horrible, but because I have family there, I won´t go very often, but I went like 3 or 4 times. I like everything in Mexico City, don't they have everything the only thing I don't like is the traffic and the insecurity, only that except that I enjoy every moment with my family AND I enjoy traveling so I enjoy It more! Definitely, II would go again I would like to go for my birthday to see my family, but in general, I recommended AND explore every single place it's a wonderful City to be!



Alabama: 

Is located in the South of the United States. When I was there I had an amazing time I was in a City called Huntsville, there is a small town called Madison about 30 minutes from Huntsville and I spent a whole summer there, this summer was the 3rd Time that I was there, it's so beautiful we can go to had an adventure and go shopping we have everything there, It Is one of the centre of the NASA, and military too, so is so exciting, there are places like Monte Sano, Big Spring, The botanical park, bridge street, Top golf, Target, etc.…AND being there we moved around the state and we go to Nashville, and It Is like 40 minutes or an hour apart, It Is amazing It Is the state of the country music, there is the Grand Opry, almost everyone hears that type of music, it's amazing. We spend my aunt's birthday in Atlanta AND we went, to the Coca-Cola site, The aquarium, and the zoo, I remember one night It was late and we didn't know anything there, and we have to take dinner, we were lost, so we take dinner in a place of pizza but they were almost to close but they were good people so they left us a little bit more of Time. I would recommend going there, it's in the middle of big cities too, and there too they have a lot of things to do so it's amazing you are going to enjoy yourself very much!






Bacalar:

I know I should write about a big city, but this magical town means a lot to me. Bacalar is a town in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo, located in the south of its territory about 40 km north of the capital, Chetumal. Bacalar is located on the banks of the Bacalar Lagoon, the most important of the lagoons in the south of Quintana Roo and a great tourist attraction. It is, since February 2, 2011 head of the municipality of the same name.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...