jueves, 5 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Diego Saenz.

 Berlin

Actually, I already went to Berlin, Berlin is the capital of Germany, the people are very friendly, that if the bottles of water cost more than 5 euros, I don't remember much because I went when I was 6 years old and honestly, I didn't enjoy it because it's pure history.
Berlin is the capital of Germany, the people are very friendly, and if the bottles of water cost more than 5 euros, I don't remember much because I went when I was 6 years old and honestly, I didn't enjoy it because it's pure history.

Suva


It's in Fiji, it's an island located in the oceanic continent.

I've never been to Suva but would like to go.

If I go to Suva, I will definitely go to the precious beaches there.

The things I would like the most are the food and the experiences that I could have like diving or snorkeling but on the contrary, there are dangerous animals.

I would like to go there because it’s a place where you could have a great time with your family or friends


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...