lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

Anna´s Survival Story. By Miguel Pech Gomez.

This is a History that I´ve seen a few years ago.

in short:

There was this girl, I don't remember her name, but we will call her Anna.

Anna was kidnapped on her 17th birthday, by an unknown man, later at a party, then she was

obligated, to serve to live a sexual assistant. For 5 years she was living this life, but she never

had an Amber Alert, because the kidnapper, had carried her to see her family, she was being supervised

by the kidnapper, so if she said something, her family would be killed by him.

Then the kidnapper was caught and all his “company” was “destroyed” or “eliminated” so she was free,

later than 5 years, she was free, and she uploaded her story to Reddit where I read it years ago,

I think it was in 2019.

Now if I´m not bad she is out of rehabilitation, but I really cried the first time I read it.

And if I´m not wrong, this happened in México, like in the north of the country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...