lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

Having a 2.month summer break from school- By Keyla St. Pierre.

 Keyla St-Pierre


2MONTHS SUMMER BREAK FROM SCHOOL



Personally, I totally agree with having 2 months of break. Because even if we are getting older, we are still kids and deserve to enjoy life without having to worry about the assignments to submit.
I tend to think that school is nice but with moderation. If you ask me, I also think that waking up that early for school isn't normal. Teenagers need more sleep than adults.

Anyways, I think the summer breaks are good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...