domingo, 29 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

 Places I’ve visited and would like to visit


In October, I visited Mexico City and I definitely loved it. I thought that it would look the same

as the city I live in, Merida, but it was quite the opposite. It was huge and there were

buildings that looked completely different from the buildings we have here in Merida. I really

liked visiting the different buildings that they have, especially the Cathedral because of how

big and beautiful it is. I also visited the historic center and it was really interesting because

while you walk, you can find different restaurants and stores where people sell all different

kinds of things. I really liked Mexico City, especially because the weather was nicer than

here in Merida, it was kind of cold and I really liked it. What I didn’t like was the traffic, it’s

way worse than the traffic here in Merida because of how many people there are. So if

someone asks me if I didn’t like Mexico City, on the contrary, I really liked it and would

definitely go back again.

A city that I would absolutely like to visit is Venice, which is located in Italy. If I go someday I

would totally go to the Canals, I believe the Canals are something no tourist would miss if

they ever go to Venice. I would also love to visit the different famous bridges there are, like

the enclosed Bridge of Sighs, and the Rialto Bridge. I’ve heard Venice is a noisy city, but I

believe that it’s a calm city to a certain extent, and it also has really beautiful views that are

totally worth seeing. One place that I would not go to in Venice is Palazzo Dario, I heard that

the place is ‘’haunted’’ because every person who has lived there has either committed

suicide or died because of a strange reason, so no, absolutely not, I would never go to that

place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...