domingo, 29 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Miguel Alejandro Pech Gómez.

 In November of 2021, I went to Chicago city in Illinois, USA.

And with that experience I would absolutely say that I loved it, it is a beautiful city. I like to say that the City is divided in two, one part that is like "new" and the other like the oldest part, but it was definitely cold but really cold. My brother and my dad wanted to see a "Chicago Bulls" game but we didn't have enough money to and at the time we were there it wasn't a game.

Also, we ate deep-dish pizza and I have to say that it is one of the best pizzas I ever had, absolutely recommended it. 

We went to the Willis Tower, the second-highest tower in the world, only before the "Burj Khalifa". It is high and the high things scare me, so I was scared up there, and for people like me, it is enjoyable up to a point.

I want to say that the train there is a bit confusing, but it was surprisingly cheaper than the other transport methods.

Also, we went to the "Bean" where it was recording a Netflix series, so… I appeared on Netflix!

So if you think Chicago is boring, it's quite the opposite! It was a beautiful City and if I could I would go again.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...