martes, 6 de junio de 2023

My Survival Story. BY Valeria Vanegas Camarena.

 When I was 10 years old, on summer vacation I went with my dad

to Monterrey to visit my paternal family. After a few days, my

cousins and I decided to go camping in a forest that was near the

house my dad had rented. , we take everything we need for a

single night in the forest.

We got to the woods and put up our tents, built a fire, made

roasted bonbons; It was 12am and we were ready to sleep when

suddenly we started to hear that there was an animal outside the

tent, we all woke up and saw that there were two wolves, we

started to get scared and I started to call my dad but There was

no reception, we stayed for about 15 minutes waiting for the

wolves to leave but they were still out there, after a while the

signal from my cell phone grabbed and I spoke to my dad very

quickly.

After about 30 minutes my uncles and my father had come for us,

suddenly they began to scare the wolves away so that we could

leave the tent, when we finally managed to get out we went to the

house, but we had left everything there; The next day we

returned to the forest to pick up everything we had left, but we

realized that the wolves were still there but when we got a little

closer we saw that one of them was hurt, I tried to help him

because he had gotten stuck on a rock and his paw I couldn't

move it, all my cousins and uncles helped to lift the rock and the

two wolves ran out of there, nothing happened and we managed

to rescue a wolf.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...