martes, 6 de junio de 2023

My Survival Story. By Ana Cecilia Yam Medina.

 Once I was in Reynosa, Tamaulipas. My family decided to go to the movies at night around 9 o'clock and we went (but before continuing I am going to explain that most of the people who live there have a special channel, groups, or radio that tells you if there is a shooting) to the movies.

That's when we heard on the special channel that there was a shooting on a street where we were one block away, so what my dad did was turn it around and we continued normally and we got to the cinema in that period of finding a place, we began to hear bullets and we didn't know what to do but my dad told us to get out to go to the plaza and I was the last to get out.

Once out of the theater, at the mall, I saw a person running and suddenly they shot him and I got scared, I ran away but since I was little I didn't run fast and in that, I turned back and saw a dead person on the ground and I saw how they were aiming at me and that's when my brother grabbed me to one side and the bullet didn't hit me and then we went into the cinema and took refuge.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...