martes, 6 de junio de 2023

My Survival Story. By Maritere Morales

 Hello, today I will tell you a very shocking story that happened to me a few years ago, everything starts like this...
My mom asked me if I would accompany the Altabrisa supermarket on a normal day when I was 8, I was on the passenger side, and when it was time we parked.
I saw a very small car full of people, literally, no one else was there. At that moment, my mom got out of the car and it was literally in a matter of seconds that I turned to see my mom get out and I turned to see the car lock to get off also when suddenly, I see that the man in the car getting out very quickly and trying to force my door to get in. Thank God the lock was on and nothing happened.
When the man saw that he could not open the car he ran away from the parking lot it was a matter of no more than 10 seconds but I still wonder what would have happened if the safety had been unlocked.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...