martes, 6 de junio de 2023

My Survival Sory. By Giancarlo Sosa Morgado

Once when I was visiting Puerto Vallarta with
my mother and we went to the beach.
We were swimming all day and from 6 in the afternoon the
tide rose and we decided to leave, we must bear
in mind that at that age I still did not know swim
and my mom wasn't a great swimmer either. 
So we headed for the exit but we had to go through
a stone path like a bridge or through the sand,
risking a sea wave grabbing you.  
 Since I wasn't wearing flip-flops I decided to run as fast as
possible through the sand but unfortunately a
wave grabbed me and my towel. 
 Luckily another wave came after me and miraculously threw me
to the shore and I managed to grab a rock

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...