lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

My Survival Story. By Diego Herrera Esquivel.

With nothing but the clothes on my back and a small survival kit, I found myself stranded in the middle of the dense jungle. I had no clue about how I arrived or how to get out, yet one thing was without a doubt: I had to stay alive.

I quickly realized that the jungle was a cruel place as the days passed. I could get deeper into danger with each step. I fought for my life every time I was in this place.


My top priorities were water and food. In the wild, I needed to find a way to stay hydrated and get food. I searched from small animals and insects to roots and fruits. I learned how to start a fire to cook my meals and make traps and snares.


I needed to be careful with the apes that inhabited these lands. I had to keep an eye out for spiders, snakes, and even jaguars all the time. My heart raced at the sound of every bush rustle or twig snap.


I came face to face with a huge python one night. Its muscular body twisted around me as its dark eyes shone. I was aware that I would become its dinner if I did not act quickly. To break free from its hold, I fought with all my might and employed every strategy I could think of. I was finally able to escape after what seemed like an eternity.


I started to feel like I was losing my mind as the days turned into weeks. My health had deteriorated as a result of the constant struggle to survive. I was completely exhausted and dehydrated. But I didn't give up.


I finally came across a river after what seemed like an eternity. I followed its banks until I came across a village, where I was able to obtain the assistance I required to return to civilization.


I had changed as a result of the event. I had demonstrated to myself that I could do anything by surviving the jungle. I had figured out how to be clever, to think and react quickly, and to never surrender.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...