lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

My Survival Story. By Lupita Paredes Escalante.

 MY SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE 

I was driving in my car in the hallway because I had rented a cabin in the woods for a 3-day vacation. When I was about to arrive, a deer came out of the woods, and hit my car with its antlers, causing the car to flip over. 


Fortunately, I only had a few scrapes, but a little piece of glass went through my leg (luckily I had a first aid kit). I had no signal to communicate. So I wrapped a bandage around my leg and waited for the pain to reduce. 30 minutes later, I got out of the car and arrived at the house in the forest, a little weak.


There was only a bed and a bathroom. I spent 2 days looking for food in the forest and there was none. I collected water from a nearby river and filtered it to make it drinkable. On the second day, I collected some branches and made a bonfire. It gave off smoke and reached the city as a signal for help.


Several ambulances and firefighters arrived to rescue me and they admitted me to the hospital, I came out safe and sound.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...