martes, 21 de febrero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Sara Domiguez and Celeste Silva.

 France 

I definitely would like to go visit the museum of the Louvre in Paris, also I would like to visit Gordes which is a small village in France. I would like to visit those places because it is naturally beautiful. 



New York 

If I go sometimes to New York I would absolutely visit Central Park and have a picnic with my friends, also the Empire State Building and take a look at the city. I would like to go in winter on the contrary I wouldn’t in summer or spring. 


Venice 

When I go to Venice I would like to go on a gondola on the “Puente de Rialto” on the opposite I would've be scared to fall in the water. I absolutely wouldn’t visit “Piazza San Marcos” because I wouldn’t like it, quite the opposite I would visit Venice because there it was filmed “Spider-Man 2”.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...