lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

MY SURVIAVAL EXPERIENCE. By regina Campos García.

 Survival instinct, WHERE!?


Hello, my name is Regina, I’m 15 years old and I have never been in a life-threatening situation before, thanks stars!!


But I do live in constant danger, kind of, you see, I’m a equestrian, I ride a 600 kg animal that has a mind of its own. Is it dangerous? Yes, would I stop doing it? Absolutely not


Although I have fallen off my horse, it was nothing too serious, just some sand in my pants and pain, nothing too serious. I mean, I guess almost poking my eye out could be considered "life-threatening" but I was 4! 



Anyway, goodbye, reader!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...