martes, 21 de febrero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Camila Figueroa.

 

  1. I loved to go to Florida, Disneyland was amazing, the attractions and the games were amazing and so entertaining. I saw all my favorite Disney characters alive, I didn't like the heat. 

  2. I would love to visit Canada. It is like my biggest dream ever, I would love to know the snow and cold, and Niagara Falls.

  3. I want to visit Europe, all places like Madrid, Paris, Etc. I like the weather and I would love to know all the old architecture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...