martes, 21 de febrero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Nicolas Gonzalez Herrera.

I’ve always wanted to visit cities to explore and find things that we definitely don’t have in Merida like food or toys. I haven´t really traveled much but I have gone to a certain extent of good ones, so here’s a list

Hollywood, Los Angeles, A neighborhood in California.

  • I went to visit a family member that lived there once I have to say, it was absolutely gorgeous and cool! There was a large number of stores and people you can take photos with. I actually bought a small plastic trophy that said,” world’s best son” when I went in one of the stores.

I visited the walk of Fame And I followed it up to a point that my feet started to hurt! I really liked the number of places and entertainment you can see but on the contrary, I disliked the amount of pollution and trash there was on the streets it was absolutely horrible but other than that I had a lot of fun. I would rate my visit an 8/10


Quintana Roo, Cancun.

  • I went to Cancun again last summer, I have gone many times with my family. They definitely love it there! We stayed at a really fancy hotel this time called the “Seadust hotel”, the whole theme of it was basically like a cruise so the whole thing is shaped like one, my little brother definitely liked going there because it had a massive play area with different activities for the whole family like videogames, water slides, golf, and ping pong! The restaurants were really good. My personal favourite was the main buffet the hotel had because they served amazing breakfast and lunch but some of the waiting and lines were quite the opposite, sometimes we had to wait hours for us to get inside restaurants, it was super boring. The room was good and the pools were really decent too. We also explore Cancun by going to local plazas and stores, one of them was the Lego store, it was super cool because we could make our own, and at the end, we went to an aquarium that had cute dolphins  I would rate my visit a 9/10 because I relaxed so much and explored Cancun

Mexico City

  • My family and I visited Mexico city to meet my father’s family, It was really nice seeing Mexico for the first time, it was massive and there were lots of buildings. But we ha to travel a lot to get to various places, we obviously stayed at my dad’s grandparents' an cousins' home, I got to meet my cousins and travel the plazas with them. I even celebrated my birthday there! I don’t remember much because it was a long time ago but I remember having a lot of fun and buying lots of toys. I rate my experience a 9/10



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...