domingo, 29 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Julia Lambre.

 Porto Alegre 
One city that I have visited many times in the past and will definitely go back to is Porto Alegre, the capital city of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil. My experience there is always fun since I go there to visit family. Recently the city has been growing and it's getting lots of new improvements like the Orla do Guaíba, which is a giant park where people go to all the time since there’s a great variety of options to do there so the last time I went to the city I absolutely needed to spend an afternoon there. Also, you can see that the whole city is full of trees and vegetation and it always got my attention since that’s quite the opposite of where I used to live. I also love going to Porto Alegre for the food because, in my opinion, Brazilian food is one of the best (especially the desserts).

San Diego.
Another city that I love visiting is San Diego, a city located on the Pacific Ocean coast of Southern California. I used to go on summer vacations to Porto Alegre, the previously mentioned city until we started to go to San Diego because of the competitions my dad’s work involved. The thing with that city is that there are lots of amusement parks there or near like Legoland, Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc., and my father’s student has a daughter between my age and my brother’s so because of that, he would invite us to go to those amusement parks every year, up to a point where my brother got tired of going to Disney. But I loved going there because of other things too, such as the beach (where the water was so cold only I could enjoy it and with waves so big that my mom and brother would absolutely not enter with me), and there’s also the fact that there’s a Barnes & Noble and Marshalls. I could stay for hours in those stores without tiring that it got to a certain extent


1 comentario:

  1. San Diego sounds really interesting, Legoland would be my first! Great job, Julia!

    ResponderEliminar

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...