domingo, 29 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Juan Pablo León, Rubén Hernández and Iván Suárez.

 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Milwaukee is an old or vintage-style city in which you can relax, and enjoy a great variety of

gastronomy and with a lot of museums and sights to visit of course home of the NBA team,

the Bucks I visited the art and Harley-Davidson museum, went to a Bucks, in which they definitely

won, and also had breakfast in a restaurant that was an old firefighter station and it was delicious.

Some people might think that it is boring because it is a quiet city but it is quite the opposite.

I am absolutely going back one day.

Paris, France

Paris is a city known for its museums and tourist attractions, the most famous attraction is probably

the tour Eiffel it is 300 meters tall, you can get to the top of the tower via elevator, at the top there

is a lot of cold and wind, it felt like I was going to freeze. You can buy food, drinks, and souvenirs.

The Louvre museum is also located in Paris, and its main attraction is the Mona Lisa. I also visited the

catacombs, an underground tunnel whose walls were human skulls, it would be absolutely

impossible for a claustrophobic to enter. In the end, I definitely liked the city and would absolutely

come back.

Costa Rica

When I arrived at the airport my first impression was that it was really pretty and outside I looked

like a jungle because there were a lot of trees in the city and that was what I saw while I was in the

car until I arrived at the house of my parent’s friend. The city had a lot of buildings with skyscrapers

which surprised me a lot and it was pretty calm when I thought it would be quite the opposite

I didn’t have time to visit everything I wanted to but I would definitely like to go back to do all the

things a didn’t have time to do.


Juan Pablo: Milwaukee

Rubén: Paris

Iván: Costa Rica


París

Costa Rica - Noticias, Consejos y Guías de Viajes | Traveler

Visit Milwaukee - VISIT Milwaukee

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...