domingo, 29 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Elizabeth Loginow and Lupita Paredes.

Las Vegas (USA)

My experience: It was lovely, it’s a city that’s very beautiful. I liked it very much. I definitely

recommend going because you will have a great time. Up to a point that we stayed there for

two weeks and then we went to New York, we stayed there for a week and a half. :)


Florida (USA)

My experience: It is very calm and beautiful, I would recommend going there for summer

vacation, on the contrary, it is very hot and I wouldn’t recommend wearing sweaters and

pants. :]


Miami (USA)

We went on a trip with my family about 10 years ago to Miami. We stayed in a hotel and then

we went to Florida because Disney was in Orlando. We absolutely enjoyed the trip so much

and I liked everything :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...