lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

MY SURVIVAL STORY. By Zamia Guerrero Amyuni.

 My survival story


One time, when I was between the ages of  4 or 5, I was getting ready to visit my grandma on one regular Sunday morning.

I was unbrotherly watching a movie in my room while waiting for my brother to get out of the bathroom so I could brush my teeth too. When he got out, he left a complete mess around the sink, and the water splashed everywhere. I didn't notice it at the moment, and since I was very short I couldn't reach the sink properly and climb over it. This was a usual routine for me, I used to always do this until this particular event happened. My hands and knees slumped because of the water and I lost my balance and felt.

When I fell, the back of my head hit the bathtub faucet and it increased a very deep wound.

My brother saw it and panicked. He immediately called my parents and they took me to the hospital and got stitched. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...