lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

MY SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE. By Daniela Alam Romero.

 Survival Experience

This story happened about a year ago, it was from when I was training once and I had already been training for several hours and well, my hair was already unraveling.

I was going to bars, which are the women's bars but I was in a foam pit, which is like a pool of sponges to prevent injuries and they take out new elements that are difficult because since it is made of sponges you can fall a little badly and it doesn't happen anything.


And on that foam pit, there is a bar to do difficult elements, so I was passing there, I was doing giants (that's just holding hands and the rest of my body rotates stretched around the bar), so as I mentioned before my hair was already untangling and I didn't realize that it was almost lost and I passed, I did about 3 giants and on the fourth, I realized that my hair was getting tangled in the bar and I had no choice but to let go.

But since I was going very fast and all that, the doctors told me that I was very lucky that nothing happened to me because I could have gone bald or broken my neck and been left with some kind of paralysis, but by great luck the only thing that came off was my neck. my scalp and I had a very light spill but it was not blood.


They put me to bed for about two weeks to check that everything is in order because apart from the fact that the scalp fell off inside, I contracted my entire neck and back.

After those two weeks of total rest, because besides that, I didn't go to school either, I returned to my normal life but took small steps to finish healing well.

 

And that’s my story, I hope you don’t get traumatized but that’s an actual story.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...