lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

Driving at Age 16. By Zamia Guerrero

 Driving at age 16.


I don't disagree with the idea of teenagers being able to drive at 16, but I don't completely agree either.

I think it certainly depends on the strength that the person has for driving and especially if they have a driving certification and had previously taken driving lessons. 

I say this because, to my mind, teenagers at 16 are not always fully mature for something that requires an increased level of responsibility such as driving. 

I understand the purpose of this law but maybe we should spare the people that clearly aren't sufficiently prepared to dominate the steering wheel and avert from perpetrating car accidents, perhaps even remove the age of 16 to officially 18 with a license. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...