jueves, 5 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Regina Campos, Mattias Horneffer and Karla Vidal.

 CITIES I WENT TO 

Spain. (Europe) 

Up to a point, I have no memories of Spain. But what I do remember is that I always went on summer vacations. It wasn’t hot nor cold and I always bought candies named “regalices”. 

On the opposite of what others may think, I did travel to another country, where my great grandmother’s house is, Galicia, but I never left the house, so I don’t remember anything about the exteriors. 

One thing that I ABSOLUTELY loved was the fact that I was able to wear sweaters. 

One of the reasons I would visit again is to visit my family and eat as much ”regalices” as I want 

Orlando (United States) 

I actually went twice to Orlando, the first time I went with just my mom, her boyfriend, and his son. The reason we sent her was that we wanted to go to Disney and sometimes we actually did the same thing, both trips were fun up to a point because in both some inconvenience happened. 

But it was definitely a good experience. And I will absolutely go back, especially for that Turkey leg 

Berlin (Germany) 

I have never been to Germany, but I really want to visit this city. It is a huge city with one of the most advanced technology and respectful people in the world. 

It is a cold place so I could wear sweaters all the time. And I could practice my German and get to know some of the family I have there. 

Definitely, it is a city that I have to visit after I die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...