jueves, 5 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Zamia Guerrero.

I haven’t been to many cities but the ones I've been to are Chicago and Orlando, both located in the United States and Monterrey, located in Mexico. I’m also looking forward to visiting London, Paris, and Madrid in February of next year. 

I visited the city of Chicago last year. The first time I went there was mainly to get vaccinated, so we didn’t stay longer than 3 days. But on the contrary, in Orlando, I stayed there for about 2 weeks. And Monterrey was definitely a whole different experience. You could say that I enjoyed it to a certain extent, but it wasn’t really as brilliant as Orlando or my second trip to Chicago. 

The second time I went to Chicago was for my second dose of the vaccine, this time we stayed longer so we could explore the city. I went to my first baseball game there, tried the best pizza I've ever eaten, went to various museums, visited a fair where I got a ride in the Chicago fortune wheel, visited the giant bean, and had a ride along Lake Michigan. I was freezing but I absolutely loved it.

I don’t have a clear memory of my trip to Orlando because it was a while ago, I went with my family to Disneyland and Universal. In Universal I remember my brother convinced me of getting into a Jurassic Park attraction, he told me it was chilly but that was quite the opposite. In the middle of the ride, I started crying, but in my defense, I was 6 years old. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...