miércoles, 14 de junio de 2023

My Survival Story. By Jacobo Campos García

Jacobo Campos García 3ºB 14/6/2023


When I was 5 years old I cracked my arm: on that day I played sports, and we had to play tag with

a good ball.

They explained the rules of the game and we went out to a parking lot where cars were passing by

to pick us up when classes finished, the school started the game and I hadn't had to run the one

I was chasing my friend, I wasn't running in a straight line so he wouldn't catch me and

I just turned to see if he was behind me and he wasn't there.

I turned around again and hit my arm with a tree, the teacher grabbed my arm and took

me to the infirmary to have it checked and the nurse said that my arm would crack.

My mom came for me quickly and we didn't go to the hospital, they put it on me and

I spent a long time without moving it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...