lunes, 5 de junio de 2023

MY SURVIVAL STORY. By Amber Bertens Lee.

 My Survival Story


Back in 2020, my friends and I decided to get inside an abandoned house because we were curious since we kept hearing rumors about the house being haunted. We brought our special equipment with us which was a backpack with food, water, flashlights, and also batteries.

We kept exploring and taking pictures of the creepy things we found with our phones, everything was fine until we went upstairs and went inside the different rooms there. I heard the floorboard creak, but I didn’t really care much until one of the floor tiles broke and I fell inside a strange room, I was trapped inside and kept yelling and asking for help but I think none of my friends listened to me since they were so busy exploring.

Hours passed and I was still inside, my phone didn’t have any signal so I wasn’t able to text or call anyone. At some point, I heard a door close and I got really scared because I thought my friends had left the house without me, but some minutes later I started hearing them yelling my name. I was happy they were finally going to find me, but it seemed like none of them were actually hearing me.

I fell asleep and I believe 5 hours passed after the police got inside the house and found me, they offered me help and took me to the hospital since my ankle was injured. I was able to see my friends at the hospital and they told me they were the ones who had contacted the police since it was hard for them to find me, so I’m really thankful it’s thanks to them that I’m okay.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...