martes, 7 de marzo de 2023

Is Merida Accessible for People with Disabilities? By Maria Teresa Morales Aranda.

Merida is well known for being the safest city in the country for all kinds of people, but I had never thought about how accessible it was for people with some kind of disability and I disagree with my point of view, I feel that you still have a long way to go to achieve be the most accessible for people with some type of disability but I feel that every day we progress more in that.

The other day watching the news I found that they have implemented trucks with a ramp and a suitable and spacious place for people with disabilities also in the new plazas and Restaurants you will always see ramps for the disabled but although this is already great progress I feel that it is still not enough for example in cinemas in museums in restaurants on Paseo de Montejo in bathrooms in public spaces schools, there is still a lot to improve but I am sure that it will

So far I agree with everything that has been implemented. I feel that they are paying more attention to the aspect of being and including inclusive facilities so that everyone can live as they normally would. I feel that we are progressing quite well but that we still need to implement more things, but I feel that little by little we are going to achieve this to give the best lifestyle to people with some type of disability


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...