viernes, 6 de enero de 2023

Famous Cities. By Alvar Noe Catzin Fernandez.

 On my trip, I went to a lot of places and I want to talk about the 2 places that I enjoyed the most.


First, I want to talk about Egypt, it was a great experience having a tour around the pyramids and the other ruins of the archeological zone, up to a point, because of the weather, the sun was huge it was quite the opposite of where I live, then I went to the museums of the place and there were absolutely interesting up to a certain point because I got bored, so did I like it yes and no there were some things that could I better than they were.


The second place that I want to talk about it is Alaska, on contrary to Egypt Alaska was a cold place with be views, then me and some friends decided to climb part of Mount Everest, now you are questioning does it was easy? Absolutely not, we weren't prepared for that but we managed to climb to the point we wanted.


I enjoyed that trip and I would recommend more places that I have visited.

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dear Students: In this space, you will be publishing best-written texts. Remember that to get you

The Courage of Zach. By Abril Tzab Cuevas.

The courage of Zack There was a little child, named Zack. He lived in the subway on the fourth floor of a block of flats. Zack was unable to...